A snapshot of your current level of happiness

Learning Journal Unit 7


Take the following questionnaire on happiness and answer the following questions in an essay format: http://www.meaningandhappiness.com/oxford-happiness-questionnaire/


What was your score? How did you rate in happiness?

Did you agree or disagree with this score? Why?

Does this change any of your thoughts about how happy you are? How so?

Did this test make you want to make any changes? If so, how?

The textbook describes happiness being divided into 3 elements: the pleasant life, the good life, and the meaningful life. Do you believe that you are missing one of these elements? If so, which one? Why?

The above website has links to research done to improve happiness. Feel free to browse the studies and try some of the exercises!



Heavenly above must have been busy blessing me with great happiness beyond average people can comprehend.  Before I take the questionnaire, I already know what is the outcome of the results I am going to get.  Right under my nose, I am enjoying life and the result is 100% inline with my current level of happiness.  I am very happy with the result even though I got a score of 5.93 instead of 6.  I knew my high score should be above average and the 32 comments listed below that I read from the questionnaire confirmed it.  Essentially I have developed my happiness subconsciously for many years when I was trapped into a toxic environment I was born with.  I am a person constantly seeking out how to make full use of my life on this Planet Earth as we are so fortunate born as human beings which we have the status of kingmaker within the animal kingdom.


Do I need to change any of my thoughts about my happiness that I am having inline with the high score I got from the questionnaire? I am totally agreed with the score and itself will encourage me to further improve what I am currently doing by trying to improve my quality of my livelihood, seeking a new way improving my quality of dealing with any problem that arises in me in a sensible way that suits with any conditions that are existing around me.  I was fortunate to meet many great mentors in my whole life and their profundity of their thoughts has consciously or subconsciously affected my life profoundly.


Everyday it is a kicking ass in my life and life is full of re-jubilant  as the day goes by.  It's correlated with the great benefits I am enjoying today, especially my healthy lifestyles, and attaining many of my childhood's dreams which I have converted to be my personal goals.  Quantum downloads from various parallel worlds systems often strike me these days and try hard to catch up all the major upgrades within myself.  My absorbing skills improve so dramatically till my friends find it very fascinating, interesting and very adventurous.  I am fully enjoying my life as it is and it is getting more and more action-packed or adventurous what I am currently doing and one of the most fanciful activities is doing the psychology subject's assignments from University of People which profoundly had upgraded my profundity of my own thoughts pattern.  I enjoy doing these assignments in alignment of having deep contemplation and reflection over it.



As we rise above average people, especially improving ourselves to higher self, loneliness might creep in unknowingly.  I was often caught in my own wild imaginative world like wild horses running wild in the forest and felt lonely when average people failed to understand me.  I was thinking I was a weirdo, especially when many insight knowledge accidentally came to me while I was riding my own imaginative world.  Today we are fortunate to have internet access and itself has brought many online mentors to my life, i.e. Sadhguru, Elon Musk.  When my mentors share their life experiences, information or knowledge, I gain confidence about being myself because I am not alone having these special abilities.  Each day I have been spending time listening and watching them online and it seems I am smarter by the day.

 


According to some psychologists, happiness consists of a mixture of the combination of three main factors evenly, the pleasant life, the good life, and the meaningful life.  Pleasantly I was fortunate to have all these factors with me and did not have any of these missing factors.  Right after my beloved parents and my meditation guru that went with the winds, I was awakened from my daily routine contemplation of death, and started to appreciate that time is the most precious resource we can have.  Always be thankful for what we have.



Many died regretting things they did not do in their life.  I began my journey to go after things I always do by selecting the right resources that I need to enjoy my daily pleasure by living minimally.  Concurrently I am trying to build up my good life attending all the courses that I always wanted to do and further enhance my skills for enrichment.  Lastly I always find a way to contribute back to society generally by sharing my food with beloved animals or homeless human beings on the streets.




Words count: 749


References

OpenStax College (2017). Psychology. Retrieved from https://openstax.org/details/psychology.


Dr. Steve Wright (N.D.). Oxford Happiness Questionnaire. Retrieved from 

http://www.meaningandhappiness.com/oxford-happiness-questionnaire/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psychology Revision: Quiz Unit 1

How is memory related to intelligence?