University of People - the online unique education model

Reflection topic: Learning outcomes 8


Join us University of People

A miracle came to my life after I attended this course UNIV1001.  Amazed me so much and I do appreciate so much till tears of joy rushing in.  I am glad and blessed with such a beautiful enlightening course that has upgraded my perception, tripled the skill of my learning new skills, enhanced my great motivation till I can reach Planet Mars and felt very happy to be part of University of People especially the UNIV 1001 course.  This is one of the most important courses everyone must take as it is setting our foundation of life.  I am looking forward to my new term and one subject I will take is psychology I.  


I remembered vividly in my college I did psychology before.  I did very well and due to the bread and butter situation, I decided to take computer programming as my major.  Anyway I did not regret taking it as a major but when reflected back I think I can do much better in psychology because it is part of me almost 100%.  I am one of the INFJ types of personality and it is inborn for INFJ to know psychology.  

Wash Hand, Cover Face, Make Space

The first assignment I was given to us in psychology course in my college was introspection.  I wrote a very lengthy essay about myself with broken English language.  At that time I did not really like languages, so I did not do well in languages.  I was a MATH and SCIENCE person and many of my school or class mates called me MAD-SCIENTIST.  That was in 1986 and after working professionally so many years surprisingly this course UNIV 1001 brought back so much happiness in those times and now I get another major upgrade to my foundation again.  

Dog is God and God Is Dog

Strategies start with re-introspection again after the first time I encountered it in my college. This re-introspection will lead me to write an autobiography book about myself.  I need a deep reflection again to adjust myself in a new era during and after covid-19 plan-demic which had a wake up call for me.  I have many unsettled dreams and with this upgraded knowledge, I need to redo all my goal-setting wisely in terms of limited resources especially time resources.  I had wasted much of my time, especially in the early part of my youth. 


My beloved parents are unable to send me to private university and I won't attend the "local government owned universities" due to racism that comes with imposing the evil religious cult beliefs generally on us.  Taylor's college offered us 90% lecturers from the United States, Canada and Australia.  I felt in love with it as we have the same mindset of freedom of choices and speeches.  Most importantly we have freedom to choose any subject we love to take, the college doesn't need to impose those evil religious cult subjects on us and also free from racism.

To know pig is to love pig

With these courses I am taking with UoPeople, I am looking forward to getting a PHD which is one of my childhood dreams.  My ultimate dream is to have a title as Sir. Prof. Dr. James Huang and will be a deem or professor in UoPeople someday in the future.  With my new way goal-setting with a great network I am making within UoPeople,  I am able to reach my goals at a much faster pace instead of being a lone-ranger cowboy.

The most helpful strategy is to enhance our critical thinking skills.  I always wanted to enhance my 'Aha!' moment and wanted to have more of these 'Aha' moments.  With the right frame in mind, we are in the position to get more 'Aha' moments.  Now I am ever-ready to take more courses from UoPeople and ready for the big leagues of my life including reaching Planet Mars and the moon.  Setting life-supporting systems on Planet Mars are critical for humans to continue to evolve a better life.


Another great strategy I learned from ebook of College Success, is setting financial goals and realities.  Through peer assessment, I realised we formed a great bond between the classmates.  Success not only involves ourself but it deeply lies on great bonded networks.  I am glad I found a few good friends which might lead us to be potential partners for some great projects for humanity.  I believe we are the world.  We are the one can make this world a better place as long we remembered god lies in all of us in regardless race, religions etc




Words Count: 749


References


College success. (2015). Retrieved from http://open.lib.umn.edu/collegesuccess/ or download the pdf.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psychology Revision: Quiz Unit 1

How is memory related to intelligence?

A snapshot of your current level of happiness